Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Workshop Update!

hi all! I'm having an amazing time here in the Poconos at the Highlights workshop. I've already written a new prologue and am working on revisions. We have LOTS of time to write here. I have my own, little cabin and we have breakfast together and then the whole morning is ours to write. Then lunch and group critiques, a break, a workshop, dinner and more time to write. It's a writer's dream! I don't know how I'll ever come back to the real world. HA!

Our group workshops aren't really the kind where you can take lots of notes - but more of a conversation. I'm trying to capture as much as I can so I can share with you.

I have my group critique tomorrow (Wednesday) afternoon.

There's a running stream at the bottom of the hill and I took a long walk on Sunday morning and got lots of great fantasy pictures. Will post them on my Fantasy Photo site when I get home.

I'll update you tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. I envy you going to the conference. As a harried blood courier with ambitions of becoming published, I have so little free time. And I envy you that running stream.

    You have a lovely blog that shows the obvious effort and creativity you put into it. Roland

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Roland! Please stop in often.

    ReplyDelete